Moon Temple Re-brands into a Flower
Breaking-ass news: Moon Temple has become a flower. For individuals across the Internet in their particular elite genre of literary engagement, Moon Temple is the caviar. Her work is highly regarded and held up above all others. Doused in literal sunshine Moon Temple’s writing is brilliant in its simplicity. Little else compares to the overarching greatness that is a Moon Temple pieces. Much sought after Moon Temple is a rare breed, like the dodo before the Dutch beat it out of extinction due to extreme boredom.
Can Moon Temple successfully re-brand into a flower? Years have gone by since Moon Temple opted for the moon to illuminate the darkness of her temple. People have respected her ability to harness the moon and hence the tides. Such power is hard to give up. Yet this is exactly what Moon Temple has done deciding to go back to the old school style of flowers. Long ago poets were into that whole hippie flower power vibe. Since then those ex-hippies became successful stock brokers and corpses. Neither group really follows through on their flower power ways.
The artists formerly known as Moon Temple (aka Moon Flower) is going to continue to put out a fine poetic product for the happy masses across the universe. Close examination of the portrait of the artist as a flower reveals a few important distinctions that differentiate Moon Flower from her previous persona Moon Temple. Below are some of the biggest changes.
1. Moon Temple was a person. Moon Flower is a flower.
2. There is no smile rather a confused blank stare from Moon Flower. This indicates that Moon Flower is still growing into her new role as a pretty flower.
3. Even though Moon Flower is a flower she has been fortunate enough to have petals that strongly resemble her hair.
4. Moon Flower has little use for OK Cupid, opting instead to have bees flirt with her. Though bees lack a language and generally buzz around they remain far more articulate and considerate than the average OK Cupid user.
5. Her neck is considerably longer. People generally do not require long necks because they are unnecessary. Moon Flower requires her neck to be flexible and to go with the breeze. In fact Moon Flower shoots the breeze with the seedlings of potential offspring, hoping they find better environments to grow up in, giving Moon Flower the unique ability to create poetically-inclined plant life.
Nobody knows how long Moon Flower will stay a flower, maybe for a few minutes, hours, days, or perhaps even years. Hopefully Moon Flower shall continue the proud poetic tradition her corporeal form held so dear.
laughing at ‘the artist formerly known as moon temple’